I was working on this in the Barns and Noble coffee shop, when a man approched me and started to rave over the work. I was very happy he liked it but when he kept going on and then calling his wife over (who did not seem to share his enthusiasm) it got to the point of embarrassing.
My dear Roberta always the defender and proud wife led him on. The other people in the cafe were all quite thoroughly annoyed by the time they were through I am sure. It’s kind of hard to take admiration like that and yet it was very nice of the man to say something.
While working on The Wort Zone tangle below I was again approached by a man. I was passing time at the Grabill country sales store after having lunch at their buffet and before heading back to work. This time I think it was just the curiosity of watching some drawing something so intently. He asked if I was a full time artiste and when I replied no. He told me how good his wife was at drawing and cooking.
Inspired by our two Golden mystery snails I created this little bugger.
tangled campus .
I not sure what I see in this on some times it looks like a very wicked machine complete with blades and grinding wheels. At other times it seems like a large set of gates.Pin It
Leave a Reply
The Wort Zone
- Happy Birthday Mr Herbert George "H. G." Wells. It's been nice to see you again. 8 months ago
- The NXT STEP - LEGO® MINDSTORMS® NXT Blog: Great Ball Contraption by a single builder thenxtstep.blogspot.com/2012/09/great-… 8 months ago
- One of the best things about being a father 20 years ago is that baby changing stations were not found in the mens room. 8 months ago
- Neil Armstrong R.I.P. bobthesquirrel.com/?p=2171 via @btsquirrel 9 months ago
- Lance Armstong's Statement of August 23, 2012 lancearmstrong.com/news-events/la… 9 months ago