I really felt sorry for the little dead peanut in the back there. Even though I was the the one who ate him. It was so sad to look at his drooping leg and arm and broken shell laying there as I took the various photos of the scene.
Thinking about the Peanights of the round table or full metal jousting with the peanights.
On another note I re-shot my Peanut butter maker and like the lighting and focus much better on this one.Pin It
One Response to “Peanight”
Leave a Reply
The Wort Zone
- Happy Birthday Mr Herbert George "H. G." Wells. It's been nice to see you again. 8 months ago
- The NXT STEP - LEGO® MINDSTORMS® NXT Blog: Great Ball Contraption by a single builder thenxtstep.blogspot.com/2012/09/great-… 8 months ago
- One of the best things about being a father 20 years ago is that baby changing stations were not found in the mens room. 8 months ago
- Neil Armstrong R.I.P. bobthesquirrel.com/?p=2171 via @btsquirrel 9 months ago
- Lance Armstong's Statement of August 23, 2012 lancearmstrong.com/news-events/la… 9 months ago